Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm BACK!

I am back in Montreal, Canada. My internship finished on June 5th with all the work in Tanzania wrapped up and the de-briefing with Emmanuel International in Toronto all done!

September, I will be heading back to McGill for a one-year certificate in ecological agriculture (sustainable agriculture), then "if God likes it" masters after that. So, there'll be lots of schooling ahead of me.
Being back home has been quite warm and welcoming. My friends have been such a wonderful encouragement for me and genuinely interested in my life back in Tanzania. I am, however still in Tanzania time both in body and in mind. Two weeks has passed by at the blink of an eye. As much as I am readjusting back to Canadian lifestyle, I miss Tanzania everyday. However, challenges are waiting for me ahead and I simply can't pass up on it.

My project for the summer is to continue writing little pieces about Tanzania on my blog, so keep posted for my stories.

THANK YOU for journeying with me these past 9 months. I'll be delighted to hear about your journey.

It's just beginning!

Love,
Jen

No comments: